College Students

I am a Hawaii resident, and…

I am living on campus

You may submit a request for an absentee ballot to be mailed to your on campus address by completing a Wikiwiki Absentee Application.

I am attending school in another state/abroad

If you wish to vote in the Hawaii elections, you can request an absentee ballot to be sent to your college address by completing a Wikiwiki Absentee ApplicationYou will need to submit a request for an absentee ballot for every election you are away from your Hawaii residence.

Learn more about early voting.

I am from another state, and attending school in Hawaii. I want to…

Vote in Hawaii elections

Please visit voter registration to learn more about becoming a voter in Hawaii.

Vote in my hometown elections

Please contact the Elections Office in your hometown to find out how to receive a ballot while in Hawaii.

To obtain a Voter Registration Certificate, contact your Clerk’s Office.

Information is available in alternate formats. If you require special assistance call the Office of Elections at 808-453-VOTE (8683). Neighbor Islands may call toll free 1-800-442-VOTE (8683) or e-mail us at