Using Interactive Tables
Tables with the “data.hawaii.gov” header are interactive:
- These tables can be sorted, filtered, searched, shared, and exported to various formats.
- Certain columns have links which open maps or other documents. Click the text in that column to open the document. The link column will be specified above the table.
- Options to export the table can be found at the “MENU” button at the top-right of the table. Click “MENU”, then “Download”, then choose from the “Download As” list.
- You may view the table in a new tab or window by clicking the table name next to the search and information icons at the top-left of the table under the “data.Hawaii.gov” header; or you may click the full screen icon at the top-right of the table under the “MENU” button. The table will be displayed at an external web site: data.hawaii.gov. After opening the table in a new window, you may return to the original page by closing the tab or window, or you may navigate back by using your browser tabs or desktop controls.
- For additional information, view the video guides (at the data.hawaii.gov site). In the left column, click the “Consumer” link to only show videos related to viewing data.
- Supported browser versions for interactive tables:
- Google Chrome (recommended): two most recent versions
- Apple Safari: two most recent versions
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: three most recent versions
- Mozilla Firefox: two most recent versions
A Sample Image of an Interactive Table